We encourage the children to take a pride in their appearance and require all children to wear school uniform, which is:
- Green fleece* – outdoor wear only
- Green sweatshirt/cardigan*
- White or green shirt/polo shirt
- Dark grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Green and white summer dress
- White or grey socks
- Black school shoes- not trainers
- Book bag*
- Please provide a water bottle that goes home daily.
For reasons of health and hygiene it is essential that a change of clothes is available for P.E. This should be kept in school throughout the week:
- Plain white T shirt
- Black shorts
- Black or navy jogging bottoms
- Green/black jumper or fleece
- Spare socks
- Trainers (not plimsolls - children are barefoot for indoor work)
- PE bag*
- Warm clothing for winter PE: children will do PE outside in cold conditions so please make sure your child is well equipped with warm clothing, hat, gloves and suitable footwear
Parents are asked to ensure that their children wear sensible shoes or sandals to school and not fashion shoes/boots or trainers.
Children should not come to school in make-up, nail varnish or jewellery. Ear studs but not earrings may be worn. For safety reasons we ask that longer hair should be tied back neatly and ear studs removed for PE.
Please make sure that all items of clothing and other property are clearly named. The Lost Property bin is located in the main reception area.
* These items with the school logo are available from LTR Supplies in Teynham