The objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To support the school in accessing funds through external sources
- To support the school in maintaining an appropriate public image
We hope you all had a lovely Summer break!
Thank you for all your support at the end of last term. We are very pleased to announce that we raised £251.06.
Sovereign Playgrounds recently installed the “Flicky Trail” on the field, the first fruits of all your hard work and kind donations through fundraising to make Lynsted and Norton Primary School a fun place to be for all the children.
More fundraising activities are being planned both big and small. We plan to have these dates out to you as soon as possible to make sure that you are aware of all the activities throughout the year.
December CHRISTMAS EVENTS (dates to be confirmed)
If you would like to be part of the Parent Council please drop your name in to the office and your details will be passed on. We still need representatives for Years R, 1, 2, 3 and 4. Some parents have offered to support with fundraising activities—please do drop us your details if you would like to be part of this.
This term will see the members of the Parent Council speaking to class teachers to develop a communication strategy as to how we can all work together to support the school and our children … making communication top of the list. Watch this space for more news and updates.